1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Thai Classical Dance and Martial Arts Show
Optional Activities at the temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Sanctuary Of Truth, 206/2 Moo 5, Soi Naklua 12 Naklua, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
1/29/2020 - 12/9/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Sanctuary of Truth, 206/2 หมู่ที่ 5 ถนน Pattaya-Naklua, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The Sanctuary of Truth is open daily from 8 am until 5 pm
- Thai cultural dance and martial arts included
- Discount prices for children not exceeding 130cm in Height
- Infants are free of charge
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Sanctuary of Truth Wooden Temple?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Sanctuary of Truth Wooden Temple?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Sanctuary of Truth Wooden Temple?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Sanctuary of Truth Wooden Temple?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P296
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksPattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Gulf of ThailandTheme Parks - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandAttractions & Museums - Gulf of ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - BangkokTheme Parks - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokAttractions & Museums - BangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinTheme Parks - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinCategory