- Explore Koh Larn on a day trip from Pattaya by speedboat
- Indulge in a seafood lunch included with your experience
- Enjoy free time to discover the island independently
- Round-trip hotel transfers included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Bang Lamung, Chonburi, Pattaya-Naklua Road, Beach Road, Central Pattaya Road, Jomtien Road, Pattaya Klang Road, South Pattaya, Nongprue)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
You’ll enjoy a fresh and delicious seafood lunch at a pleasant seaside restaurant before returning to Pattaya by speedboat and then on to your hotel accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Important note:"At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Koh Larn Trip from Pattaya including Seafood Lunch.