1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Kaan Admission Ticket
Return shared transfers from/to Beach Road, Central Pattaya (Optional. Must advise operator prior)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKAAN Show, 168/8, Moo 12, Thepprasit Road SINGHA D'LUCK Cinematic Theatre, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
If Option chosen that includes Return Shared Transfers, pick up/drop off point is from Central Festival Pattaya, 99 Pattayasaisong Road, Pattaya
(further instructions and times advised at time of reconfirmation)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Door opens 7.00pm. Show starts 7.30pm. Show starts on time (late comers not admitted)
- Free admission for children under the height of 80cm, however, this show is only recommended for audience above 3 years old. Parent must agree to sign a letter of consent at the ticket office if bringing children under 3 years old.
- If Central Festival Pattaya return transfers are required they MUST be pre-booked.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Food, Drinks, Umbrellas and Lasar Pointers are not permitted in the theatre
- Inside the theatre, only still images by mobile phone or camera is permitted. Flash photography and video recording with any camera or camcorder is not allowed.
- There is a bag deposit/storage service located in the reception hall (Main Hall) in the theatre
- It is not recommended for people using a pacemaker to attend the show as a pacemaker may interfere with some parts of the show that contain electricity AND there may also be risk/danger for the person fitted with a pacemaker
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kaan Show in Pattaya: Live Action & Cinematic Experience ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kaan Show in Pattaya: Live Action & Cinematic Experience ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Kaan Show in Pattaya: Live Action & Cinematic Experience ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kaan Show in Pattaya: Live Action & Cinematic Experience ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows Light & Sound Shows CabaretSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingPattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Gulf of ThailandFamily-friendly Shows - Gulf of ThailandLight & Sound Shows - Gulf of ThailandCabaret - Gulf of ThailandSkip-the-Line Tours - BangkokFamily-friendly Shows - BangkokLight & Sound Shows - BangkokCabaret - BangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinFamily-friendly Shows - Hua HinLight & Sound Shows - Hua HinCabaret - Hua HinCategory