7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the beaches, bays, and islands around Pattaya on this full-day catamaran cruise. Set sail for the islands of Koh Pai, Koh Rin, and Koh Ped; dive in to swim and snorkel in the Gulf of Thailand; and tuck into a delicious buffet lunch on-board.
- Full-Day Pattaya Island and Snorkeling Cruise with Lunch
- Swim and snorkel around the beaches and bays of Koh Pai, Koh Rin, and Koh Ped islands
- Spot wildlife such as monkeys, sea urchins, moray eels, and lionfish
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on-board as you admire views across the Gulf of Thailand
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Beverages, snacks and Thai buffet lunch
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hotel round-trip transfer by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Hotel
Return point: Your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring extra clothes to change if you go snorkeling, sunscreen, hat and camera
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serenity Yachting Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pattaya Full-Day 3 Tropical Island tour (Snorkeling Cruise with Buffet)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pattaya Full-Day 3 Tropical Island tour (Snorkeling Cruise with Buffet)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pattaya Full-Day 3 Tropical Island tour (Snorkeling Cruise with Buffet)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I suggest that you only wear rubber flip flops to the boat or bring an extra pair and keep them in your bag." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Pattaya Full-Day 3 Tropical Island tour (Snorkeling Cruise with Buffet)
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPattayaCatamaran Cruises - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandDay Cruises - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandCatamaran Cruises - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokDay Cruises - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokCatamaran Cruises - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinDay Cruises - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinCategory
Upside Down Pattaya Tours & TicketsAlangkarn Show Pattaya Tours & TicketsPattaya Dolphin World Tours & TicketsColosseum Tours & TicketsFrost Magical Ice of Siam Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & TicketsPattaya Teddy Bear Museum Tours & Tickets