8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Escape the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and spend a day relaxing on the idyllic island of Koh Samet. This guided tour picks you up early in the morning in order to maximize your island time, which you are free to spend as you please.
- Spend the day relaxing on Koh Samet
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Early-morning departure ensures you maximize your island time
- Flexibility to spend your time on the island as you please
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and service fees included
Return transfers from and to Koh Samet by boat
Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transportation with driver and English speaking guide from and to the boat pier
Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals not mentioned in the program, drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
Water sports supplements on the island (to be paid on spot)
Supplements for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour booked Pattaya hotel (conditions apply)
Return DetailsYour booked Pattaya hotel (conditions apply)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply for Joined option. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The mentioned excursion durations are approximations; we are unable to exactly predict the total duration from pick-up to drop-off based on unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions and the routing the driver has to take to get all customers on the vehicle.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Laem Chabang Cruise Terminal in Chonburi. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Samet Island from Pattaya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Samet Island from Pattaya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Samet Island from Pattaya?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8084P714