5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pickup and dropoff (Hotels in Pattaya Downtown only).
Hindi (or India dialect) speaking staff (on marine sport pier).
Speedboat to Coral Island and life jackets.
Indian Lunch (Included in "With Lunch" option)
Beach chairs on Coral Island (subject to weather conditions)
Extra hotel transfer fee (if travelers lives in Pattaya outskirt)
Marine Sport Combo (optional purchase)
Indian Lunch (excluded in "No Lunch" option).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Downtown Pattaya: Free hotel transfer for travelers whose hotels are located in 1) Naklua Soi 18-24 and 27-33, 2) North Pattaya, 3) Central Pattaya, and 4) South Pattaya.
• Outskirt Pattaya: travelers (from Jomtien, Thepprasit, etc) shall meet our guide at A-one The Royal Cruise Hotel (on Pattaya Beach Road) and provide us your phone number. If they need hotel transfer service, an extra pickup fee will be required, payable to our driver on the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thailand Insight Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coral Island Pattaya: Indian Lunch, Transfer, Hindi staff (India Travelers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
Compare Similar Experiences
Coral Island Pattaya: Indian Lunch, Transfer, Hindi staff (India Travelers)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPattayaBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandJet Boating - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokJet Boating - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokBus Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinJet Boating - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinCategory