2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get acquainted with Passau, the scenic German-Austrian border city, with a private guide. Offering the perfect intro to the city, the tour showcases Passau’s highlights and history in just a couple of hours. As you explore with your personal group and guide, you’ll learn about the three rivers that converge on the city, see one of the largest church organs in Europe, and hear tales of the Empress Sisi and her links to the city.
- Book a Passau tour led by a private guide for a more personalized experience
- Start the tour at a time that’s suitable for your group’s schedule in Passau
- Learn about the era of the Prince-Bishopric state and its cultural impact
- Discuss how to customize the tour with your guide to focus on your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointDomplatz, 94032 Passau, Germany
Return DetailsPassau, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Activity Level: Easy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88037P16