9 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel in Bhutan is a unique and memorable experience--the small Himalayan kingdom has restricted the number of visitors and therefore preserved many of their old traditions and ways of life. On this comprehensive tour you can enjoy a mix of cultural and natural attractions, from medieval monasteries to high mountain passes. You’ll learn all about Bhutan from your personal guide, who will ensure that your needs are met.
- All entry fees to the sites visited are included
- Three meals per day, plus tea/coffee, are included
- Travel around the mountainous country by comfortable private vehicle
- A fun and hassle-free introduction to Western Bhutan
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonderful Bhutan Tour- 8 Nights 9 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonderful Bhutan Tour- 8 Nights 9 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wonderful Bhutan Tour- 8 Nights 9 Days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonderful Bhutan Tour- 8 Nights 9 Days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wonderful Bhutan Tour- 8 Nights 9 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParoThimphu4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuWalking Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - LhasaSporting Events - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaExtreme - LhasaWalking Tours - Lhasa4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduCategory