3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled mineral water throughout
Wifi and laundry
Cooler box for cold water/beverage in the vehicle
Hot thermos with tea/coffee on the go
All Fees and Taxes
Tip or gratuity
Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Guwahati Airport, New Airport Road, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam 781015, India
- Bagdogra Airport, Airport Road, Bagdogra, Siliguri, West Bengal 734421, India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/16/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Swallowtail Tours & Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day The Iconic Tiger’s Circuit into the Kingdom of Bhutan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day The Iconic Tiger’s Circuit into the Kingdom of Bhutan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day The Iconic Tiger’s Circuit into the Kingdom of Bhutan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day The Iconic Tiger’s Circuit into the Kingdom of Bhutan
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograHiking - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograCategory