- Immersive multi-day tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Bhutan
- A guide provides in-depth information and introduces you to locals
- Meals are included per the Itinerary and alcohol is available to purchase
- Hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery; see valleys like Thimphu, Phobjikha, and Paro
Departure & Return
Our guide and driver will be there with your placard waiting for you at the Paro International Airport.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring good trekking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms