7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
3* Accommodation under twin/double bed with breakfast.
Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide licensed by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
Private transport within Bhutan (SuV or Mini Van or Bus) as per itinerary.
Museum & Monuments entrance fee.
Bottled water during the tour.
Sustainability Development Fees of USD 65 per person per night.
Tourism Development Fund of USD 10 per person.
Visa Fee of USD 40 per person.
Complimentary Bhutanese handmade painting as a souvenir.
Complimentary 1 hour Spa run by visually impaired persons.
Complimentary hot stone bath.
Lunch and Dinner in the local restaurants or the hotels you are staying.
Complimentary dress up in Bhutanese dress and try archery at the Farm House.
Bank/Credit Card transaction fees.
Travel Insurance/Medical Insurance.
Tea, coffee, beverages and alcoholic beverages
Bar bills, telephone bills and laundry.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from the border town of Phuentsholing and SamdrupJongkhar.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/19/2019 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raven Tours and Treks
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Majestic Bhutan: 7 Days in Western Bhutan
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingDining ExperiencesExtremeWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesParoHiking - ThimphuDining Experiences - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuHiking - DarjeelingDining Experiences - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingHiking - BagdograDining Experiences - BagdograExtreme - BagdograCategory