7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Trekking Meal during the Trek
One Trekking Expeditions Leader
Horsemen as per the group size
Helper as per the group size
Group Medical Kit
Good Quality accommodation throughout.
All Park entrance Fees and Trekking Permits
Horses to carry 20 Kgs personal equipment
Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Guwahati Airport, New Airport Road, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam 781015, India
- Bagdogra Airport, Airport Road, Bagdogra, Siliguri, West Bengal 734421, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Swallowtail Tours & Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Druk Path Trek in Bhutan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Druk Path Trek in Bhutan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Druk Path Trek in Bhutan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuWalking Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingWalking Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograHiking - BagdograNature and Wildlife - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograWalking Tours - BagdograCategory