Are you interested in?
157 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
172 Tours & Activities
124 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing. You'll receive your e-Visa within 3-4 business days.
Twin sharing accommodations at 3-star hotels certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
All ground transportation including round trip airport transfers
English-speaking licensed private tour guide
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance. We highly recommend getting insurance. For trekking adventure insurance is a MUST.
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Gratuity to guide and driver (optional)
Any other expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depends on the landing time of your flight. If you arrive few hours before the hotel check-in time, you will be right on your first adventure in this beautiful country.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- January, February, June, July, August & December are considered as Regular Season
- March, April, May, September, October & November are considered as High Season
- Youth rate applies to students aged between 13-24 years old only upon submission of a valid student identification document.
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Visa is 100% guaranteed
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. We recommend you to book least few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season. To ease your burden and take the stress out of trip planning we can take care of your air ticket bookings at no extra commission for the incoming and outgoing flights from Bhutan. You just have to take care of the connecting flights.
- Accommodation will be provided at hotels periodically inspected and certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan and those are the hotels we love to stay ourselves
- Please let us know if you have any allergy, intolerance and dietary restrictions or any other special request at the time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71355P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaWalking Tours - LhasaHistorical Tours - LhasaCategory