16 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing. You'll receive your e-Visa within 3-4 business days.
One-way domestic flight from Paro to Yonphula in Trashignag, eastern Bhutan on Day 2.
Twin sharing accommodations at 3-star hotels certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
All ground transportation including round trip airport transfers
English-speaking licensed private tour guide.
All permits and entry fees
National costumes (Gho for men & Kira for Women). The costumes must be returned to the guide.
Minor medical treatment at hospitals in Bhutan if you sustain injuries while on tour
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance is highly recommended. Insurance is MANDATORY for trekking adventures.
Tips to Guides and Drivers
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Any other expenses of personal nature
Guide speaking other major languages can be arranged for an additional fee.
Departure & Return
Paro Airport , Paro BhutanOur guide and driver will receive you at Paro International Airport and the departure time will depend on the flight arrival time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Youth aged 13-18 must send us a copy of a valid Student ID card/document with photo from their academic institution to avail student discount.
- Visa is 100% guaranteed. We process and send you e-visa letter within 3-4 working days after the booking is confirmed.
- After you book the tour, we need clear passport copies of all the participants for obtaining visa. Passport copy can be either scanned or just a mobile photo shot as long as the whole biodata page including the machine readable zone is seen clearly. Passport should have at least SIX MONTHS validity from the day you depart from Bhutan.
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. Currently, Bhutan is connected with these cities - Bagdogra, Bangkok, Delhi, Dhaka, Guwahati, Kathmandu, Kolkata, Singapore. We recommend you to book few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season months of March - May and September - November. If you need help in arranging flights to/from Bhutan, please let us know much in advance.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Bhutan From East to West?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Bhutan From East to West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Bhutan From East to West?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Bhutan From East to West?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing Bhutan From East to West
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParo4WD Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuBeer & Brewery Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - LhasaFood Tours - LhasaSporting Events - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaNature and Wildlife - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaExtreme - LhasaMarkets - LhasaWalking Tours - LhasaBeer & Brewery Tours - Lhasa4WD Tours - KathmanduFood Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduHiking - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduMarkets - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduBeer & Brewery Tours - KathmanduCategory