- Private 4-Day Bhutan Tour: Paro, Taktsang Monastery, Thimphu
- Hike through the Paro Valley to the sacred Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery
- Explore the Bhutan capital of Thimphu on a guided tour
- Learn about Bhutan’s ancient handicrafts, traditional medicine, and Buddhist beliefs
- Sample a variety of typical Bhutanese cuisine, with most meals included
- Great-value tour includes airport transfers, accommodation, and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Bhutan or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Our guide and driver will be there with your placard waiting for you at the Paro International Airport.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Make sure you have medical / travel Insurance
- Visitors are expected to dress modestly and respectfully especially if you are planning a visit to the monasteries, Dzongs and other religious institutions
- Bhutan experiences great variations in its climate. In general summers are warm with average daily temperature ranging from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius, while winter temperatures are usually below 15 degrees Celsius
- Vegan, vegetarian, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms