- Transportation is by comfortable private vehicle
- Receive meals according to the itinerary
- All entrance fees are included
- Receive personalized attention and go at your own pace
Departure & Return
Our guide and driver will be there with your placard waiting for you at the Paro International Airport.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A Valid Passport scan copy is required to process your Bhutan Visa.
- All visitors to Bhutan require a passport valid for at least 6 months longer than their journey, and an entry visa for Bhutan which must be per-approved prior to your arrival.
- It is mandatory for all visitors to Bhutan to hold a valid comprehensive travel insurance policy that includes cancellation & emergency evacuation cover.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms