11 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at 3-star hotels (can be upgraded with additional premium)
Transportation, Certified guide, all internal taxes and charges.
Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Airfare (International & Domestic)
Departure & Return
Airport Road Paro, Paro 12001, Bhutan
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/28/2020 - 5/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- The rates given are starting from the lowest end for Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivian nationals. It is excluding the government royalties, visa fee and surcharge that is applicable for other countries as per the regulation of the Tourism Council of Bhutan.For nationalities other than the three mentioned above; (i) Government Royalties/Sustainable Development Fee of USD 65 per person per night is applicable.(ii) One time visa fee of USD 40 per person is applicable. (iii) If travelling in a group of one or two person(s) there will be an additional government surcharge of USD 40 and USD 30 per person per night respectively. The given rate is for lean season (Dec-Jan-Feb-June-July & August). There will be an additional charge of USD 50 per person per night for the peak season (March-April- May- Sep-Oct & Nov)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Best InBound Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bhutan Photography Tour: (10N/11D)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bhutan Photography Tour: (10N/11D)?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Bhutan Photography Tour: (10N/11D)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bhutan Photography Tour: (10N/11D)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 102883P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursExtremeBeer & Brewery ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParo4WD Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuAirport & Hotel Transfers - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuBeer & Brewery Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingAirport & Hotel Transfers - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingBeer & Brewery Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograAirport & Hotel Transfers - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograBeer & Brewery Tours - BagdograCategory