Are you interested in?
108 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
170 Tours & Activities
123 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle.
3-star accommodation on twin sharing
Bhutan visa fee – including all necessary processing
A licensed Private Bhutanese tour guide
All land transportation by private vehicle
Sightseeing as per itinerary
Bottled mineral water
All internal taxes and charges
Government royalty, surcharges, government taxes etc.
Coffee and/or Tea
Airfare & Travel Insurance
Expenses of personal nature, Tips to guides and drivers
Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Once you arrive at Paro International Airport, Bhutan we will pick up from the airport and start the tour.
- Paro International Airport, Airport Road Paro, Paro 12001, Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All tourists must obtain a visa clearance before traveling to Bhutan. We process visas once you book the trip. We only need passport copy and flight details to obtain a visa and you can send the passport copy by email at: info(at)tourinbhutan(dot)com
- You must book a trip at least two weeks before you visit Bhutan.
- For any questions, you can visit our website or you can send us an email.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Happiness Drukyul Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Nights 8 Days Bhutan Highlights Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Nights 8 Days Bhutan Highlights Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7 Nights 8 Days Bhutan Highlights Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7 Nights 8 Days Bhutan Highlights Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 71247P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoFood Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaMarkets - LhasaHistorical Tours - LhasaCategory