6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
You may also like
This six-day tour from Paro is an ideal introduction to the small Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan. It focuses on the cultural highlights of the Western region, so you will get the chance to tour temples, monasteries, palaces, and museums, as well as admire the natural beauty of the landscape. This is a fully escorted tour with a local guide, so you can sit back and enjoy the journey while others take care of the logistics.
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels is provided
- All entry tickets and sightseeing costs are included
- Meals are provided as per the itinerary
- Bhutan visa fees are included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 star hotels with private bathrooms
Bhutan government royalties and taxes
Bhutan visa fees
Meals as per itinerary
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Airport Road Paro, Paro 12001, Bhutan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Tour of Dragon Kingdom From Paro?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Tour of Dragon Kingdom From Paro?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Day Tour of Dragon Kingdom From Paro?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Tour of Dragon Kingdom From Paro?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7883P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoThimphu4WD Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograFood Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograBus Tours - BagdograMulti-day Tours - BagdograExtreme - BagdograMarkets - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograCategory