Are you interested in?
155 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
170 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
42 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Visa Fee & Processing. You'll receive your e-Visa within 3-4 business days.
Twin sharing accommodations at 3-star hotels certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
All ground transportation including round trip airport transfers
English-speaking licensed private tour guide
All internal taxes for the services listed above
Travel insurance. We highly recommend getting insurance. For trekking adventure insurance is a MUST.
Alcoholic beverages, laundry services, telephone call charges
Gratuity to guide and driver (optional)
Any other expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depends on the landing time of your flight. If you arrive few hours before the hotel check-in time, you will be right on your first adventure in this beautiful country.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- January, February, June, July, August & December are considered as Regular Season
- March, April, May, September, October & November are considered as High Season
- Youth aged 13-18 must send us a copy of a valid Student ID card/document with photo from their academic institution to avail student discount.
- Visa is 100% guaranteed. We process and send you e-visa letter within 3-4 working days after the booking is confirmed.
- After you book the tour, we need clear passport copies of all the participants for obtaining visa. Passport copy can be either scanned or just a mobile photo shot as long as the whole biodata page including the machine readable zone is seen clearly. Passport should have at least SIX MONTHS validity from the day you depart from Bhutan.
- There are only two airlines operating in and out of Bhutan and so securing air tickets can be difficult especially during the months of high season. Currently, Bhutan is connected with these cities - Bagdogra, Bangkok, Delhi, Dhaka, Guwahati, Kathmandu, Kolkata, Singapore. We recommend you to book few months in advance especially if you plan to visit during the high season months of March - May and September - November. If you need help in arranging flights to/from Bhutan, please let us know much in advance.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bhutan Acorn Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71355P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoFood Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuHiking - ThimphuNature and Wildlife - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuWalking Tours - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuHistorical Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingHiking - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaHiking - LhasaNature and Wildlife - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaWalking Tours - LhasaMarkets - LhasaHistorical Tours - LhasaCategory