Are you interested in?
156 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
171 Tours & Activities
93 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you're short on time but want to get the most out of your trip to Bhutan, book this guided 3-night excursion from Paro. It's packed with visits to medieval fortresses, museums, and marketplaces as well as Buddhist monasteries in Bhutan's western valleys and temples in the Himalayas. Hike to the clifftop Taktsang Monastery and upgrade to include options like a cooking class or mediation session guided by a local monk.
- Value tour: includes airport transfers, hotels, and all entrance fees
- Local guide stays with you throughout the entire tour
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included (see Itinerary)
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a stress-free trip
Saved to wishlist!
3 star hotels with private bathrooms
Bhutan government royalties and taxes
Bhutan visa fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Personal items such as laundry, drinks, phone, tips
Upgrade costs for luxury hotels are additional
Departure & Return
Departure PointParo International Airport, Airport Road Paro, Paro 12001, Bhutan
Traveler pickup is offered
Paro International Airport Bhutan.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You should not travel internationally without travel insurance. Travel insurance can be provided through your Bhutanese tour operator or international partner.
- Traveller’s cheque can be easily withdrawn and exchanged for local currency. Many of these banks provide internet banking facilities.TMs are located within all main towns throughout Bhutan, where money can be withdrawn using a Visa or Master Card. In addition, POS (Point of Sale) services are available nationwide, meaning visitors can pay by credit card at most hotels and handicrafts stores.
- All major towns are well connected with electricity that runs on 220/240 volts with round hole two-pin and three-pin power outlets. It is recommended that you bring flat-to-round pin converters for your electronics if necessary; however, most hotels offer multi plug sockets. Bhutan is a carbon neutral destination. Our energy is clean and green generated by hydro power.
- Bhutan experiences great variations in its climate. In general summers are warm with average daily temperature ranging from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius, while winter temperatures are usually below 15 degrees Celsius. The northern regions of the country are colder than the more tropical south and it is recommended you pack accordingly. Trekkers will need to bring appropriate warm clothes and comfortable hiking boots (well broken in) preferably with ankle support and weather-proof to complement the weather and rugged terrain.
- Before embarking on a trip to Bhutan, please seek advice from your doctor with regard to vaccinations and appropriate medication you should have prior to your travels. As a minimum you should have tetanus, typhoid and hepatitis A inoculations.
- Bhutan ascribes to the metric system and most weights are measured in gram (g) and kilogram (kg).
- Bhutan standard time is 6 hours ahead of GMT.
- With great altitude variations, weather is quite mixed in Bhutan. So be prepared to face the unforeseen weather conditions.
- We expect visitors to dress modestly and respectfully especially if you are planning a visit to the monasteries, Dzongs and other religious institutions. Long pants and long sleeved tops should be worn when visiting such places. As a mark of respect, be kind enough to remove your hats, caps etc. as you enter religious and administrative premises, institutions and in any other place that you come across with the national flag being raised.
- Minimum age is 7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WORLD TOUR PLAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glimpses of Bhutan - 4 Days Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glimpses of Bhutan - 4 Days Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glimpses of Bhutan - 4 Days Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glimpses of Bhutan - 4 Days Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7883P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoThimphu4WD Tours - ThimphuFood Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuSporting Events - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuExtreme - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuHistorical Tours - Thimphu4WD Tours - DarjeelingFood Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - LhasaFood Tours - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaSporting Events - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaExtreme - LhasaMarkets - LhasaHistorical Tours - LhasaCategory