Are you interested in?
108 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
171 Tours & Activities
123 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Cover the highlights of stunning Bhutan on this 2-night private tour. Visit the two main cities, attraction-packed Paro—home of the iconic Tiger’s Nest—and the tiny mountain capital of Thimphu. See one of the oldest temples in Bhutan, get a peek at a real-life Takin (the national animal), and browse for snacks and souvenirs in a bustling local market.
- An all-inclusive package tour through Bhutan
- Enjoy three tasty meals per day, loaded with local specialties
- Tours include visa fees, trekking gear, and door-to-door private transfers
- Sleep comfortably in three-star hotels; upgrade to include four or five-star
Saved to wishlist!
Airport pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle.
3-star accommodation (4 & 5 stars may require an additional premium)
Bhutan visa fee – including all necessary processing
Three meals per day during your stay in Bhutan
A licensed Bhutanese tour guide
All land transportation by private vehicle
Sightseeing as per itinerary
All internal taxes and charges
A sustainable development fee of $65. (This sustainable development fee goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
Coffee and/or Tea
Airfare & Travel Insurance
Expenses of personal nature, Tips to guides and drivers
Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Paro International Airport and drive to Thimphu.
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Nights Paro and Thimphu Tour, Bhutan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Nights Paro and Thimphu Tour, Bhutan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Nights Paro and Thimphu Tour, Bhutan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9984P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParoFood Tours - ThimphuBus Tours - ThimphuMulti-day Tours - ThimphuMarkets - ThimphuFood Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingMarkets - DarjeelingFood Tours - LhasaBus Tours - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaMarkets - LhasaCategory