3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste local specialties and delve into Parma’s renowned culinary scene during this small-group, half-day food crawl. Make five gourmet stops for sweet and savory samples, including cured meats, local pastas, and freshly made desserts, paired with wines and espresso. You’ll also taste Prosciutto di Parma, resulting in a full lunch.
- A half-day, small-group food tour of Parma
- Food tours are capped at only eight participants for a personalized experience
- Get a complete introduction to the city’s thriving food scene in just a few hours
- Enjoy tasty regional products, from meat and cheese to wine and dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Different aged Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
Departure & Return
Piazza Duomo, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
Just in front of the entrance of the Basilica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 6 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not available for vegans and vegetarians
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (3km)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour starts with at least 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Bologna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Parma food tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Parma food tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Parma food tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParmaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - VeronaWalking Tours - VeronaHalf-day Tours - VeronaCategory