1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It’s not every day that you can see a rare Stradivarius violin. With a ticket to Cremona’s Violin Museum, you can admire a number of these instruments crafted by Antonio Stradivari in the 17th century along with other historic instruments. Learn about the history and production of violins, as well as the techniques used by Cremona’s most famous master luthier to create his legendary instruments, with an audio guide.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Cremona’s Violin Museum
- An audio guide explaining the origin and history of violin-making
- A rare opportunity to glimpse original Stradivarius violins
- Learn about the techniques Stradivari used to build his flawless instruments
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide in English and Italian
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Museo del Violino, Piazza Guglielmo Marconi, 26100 Cremona Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Fondazione Museo del Violino
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 111287P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParmaSkip-the-Line Tours - Emilia-RomagnaAttractions & Museums - Emilia-RomagnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Emilia-RomagnaSkip-the-Line Tours - ModenaAttractions & Museums - ModenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - ModenaSkip-the-Line Tours - MantuaAttractions & Museums - MantuaMuseum Tickets & Passes - MantuaCategory