2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Parma’s unique and delicious cuisine and culture on a 3-hour walking tour. Explore local spots and hidden gems as you sample and learn about Parmigiano-Reggiano, prosciutto di Parma, culatello di Zibello, Aceto balsamico tradizionale. Visit some of the city’s landmarks including the Cathedral, Pilotta Palace, and the San Giovanni Church as you walk around the city.
- Take a tour around Parma and learn about its unique culture and cuisine
- Learn about the region’s best foods like prosciutto and Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Visit key landmarks such as the Cathedral and Pilotta Palace
- Enjoy food and wine samples as you walk around the city with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food & wine tasting
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fees (optional)
Departure & Return
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 1, 43121 Parma PR, Italy
In front of the tourist office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the locations mentioned in the program might change for availability reasons with similar ones.
- Please pay attention to the program that the tour provider will send you before the departure date through the Viator message center
- Most travelers can participate
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- * **Stringent Cleaning** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- * **Social Distancing** - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- * **Wellness Checks** - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- * **Our preparation!** - Emlpoyees and suppliers have followed exclusive Anti-Covid 19 classes in order to ensure that all our experiences will be perfectly safe and at the same time enjoable.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FOOD VALLEY TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during "A day as a local of Parma" Private Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during "A day as a local of Parma" Private Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during "A day as a local of Parma" Private Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during "A day as a local of Parma" Private Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
"A day as a local of Parma" Private Experience
150 to 180 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParmaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - VeronaCategory