5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
For those who are short on time or simply want to optimize their time, this half-day excursion to Versailles fits the bill. Enjoy a comfortable ride in an air-conditioned vehicle and skip the long lines with priority access. Once inside, listen to commentary via provided headsets and explore the opulent rooms and gardens of the Palace of Versailles on your own.
- Take a half-day tour to Versailles from Paris
- Avoid long lines with priority access tickets
- Explore the palace and gardens on your own
- Listen to engaging commentary via headsets
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line ticket with priority access to the Palace
Musical fountains show access (on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Audio-guided comments to download
Departure & Return
6 Rue de l'Amiral de Coligny, 75001 Paris, France
FRANCE TOURISME / PARIS TOURISM Agency
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY France Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Half Day with Fast Entrance Ticket, Audio Guide & Gardens from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Half Day with Fast Entrance Ticket, Audio Guide & Gardens from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Versailles Half Day with Fast Entrance Ticket, Audio Guide & Gardens from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles Half Day with Fast Entrance Ticket, Audio Guide & Gardens from Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Versailles Half Day with Fast Entrance Ticket, Audio Guide & Gardens from Paris
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Disneyland® ParisCaveau de la Huchette 12th ArrondissementLido de ParisMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Avenue des Champs-ÉlyséesTuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Cluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)Ladurée ParisRodin Museum (Musée Rodin)Canal Saint-MartinCharles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)Folies Bergère Grandes Écuries de ChantillyGrands Boulevards11th ArrondissementAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeGare Saint-LazareMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)