Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel to Versailles from Paris by train with a guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Palace of Versailles
- Visit the Petit Trianon to learn more about Marie Antoinette's life at the palace
- See the small theater built for the former queen
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At the metro entrance/exit for Javel André Citroen, opposite the Café Regalia, 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Address: 1 rue de la Convention, 75015 Paris Directions: Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). There are 2 metro exits, please take the one which has stairs. At street level you will exit opposite the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you just by the metro exit.
Your tour will end in Versailles. Your guide will provide return train tickets and be happy to give directions and advice for the easy journey back to central Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour requires a significant amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- If Lunch option selected:
- The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise local operator of any allergies or dietary accommodations no later than seven days prior to travel date
- The minimum drinking age in France is 18 years. Participants under 18 will not be served wine with lunch.
- Please note that for infants aged 0-3 who are free of charge on this visit, a meal will not be provided for them at the restaurant. If you wish to purchase any food for your infant you may do so on the spot.
- Please note: You will need to wear a mask when on the train to and from Versailles.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.