6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Surround yourself in the grand spectacle of the Versailles palace and gardens on a small-group tour from Paris. Enjoy pickup from your Paris hotel, then breeze past the queue at Versailles and take a small-group tour through the castle’s ornate interior. Discover the rich tastes of Louis XIV, who built the enormous 700-room complex, adorning the space with extravagance and luxury. Then take a leisurely stroll in the palace gardens before returning to Paris.
- 6-hour, small-group tour of the Palace of Versailles
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport from Paris included
- Stroll through the statue-filled palace gardens at your leisure
- Take a free guided palace tour
- Upgrade to include the Versailles fountain show or musical gardens on selected days
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get the best of both worlds with a mix of free time and a guided visit.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris
Round-trip transfer by minivan
Guided tour at Versailles (up to 30 people in a group)
If option selected: Musical shows in gardens (seasonal; depends on the day only the afternoon tour
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
Entrance fees to the Grand Trianon and Petit Trianon ( Half day
Train to the Trianons is not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Morning Tour on Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday : Pick-up start from 7:00 to 8:30 (depend the district).
Morning tour on Saturday : Pick-up start from 7:00 to 8:00 (depend the district).
Afternoon Tour : Pick-up start from 11:00 to 12:30 (depend the district)
Your Paris Residence or hotel in zip codes 75001-75020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Please be ready on time at your pickup point (your hotel reception or outside your apartment), or you will miss your tour and will not be refunded
- Skip-the-line access is subject to palace security procedures; security control may slow down your entry
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- Unadapted to people with disabled access & senior citizen ...( tour with the group max 30 pax )
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY PARIS WEBSERVICES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles Palace Priority Access Guided Tour Optional Show & Pickup from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles Palace Priority Access Guided Tour Optional Show & Pickup from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Versailles Palace Priority Access Guided Tour Optional Show & Pickup from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Do be very careful with your money and belongings in these Parisian attractions and around the out side of them as well." See review
- "I recommend you take your kids between the ages of 8 and above, just because they will understand most of the information." See review
- "The skip the line for this tour is a must!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Versailles Palace Priority Access Guided Tour Optional Show & Pickup from Paris
6 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Bercy VillageParis Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)BellevilleLe Manoir de ParisConciergerie Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Clos Montmartre9th ArrondissementPigalle12th ArrondissementLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Musee DelacroixPont Alexandre IIIFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)BastilleAu Lapin AgilePalais de JusticeMuseum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Stade de FrancePalais du Luxembourg