Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Palace of Versailles on a skip-the-line guided tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All entrance fees and round-trip train fares included
- Upgrade to include a visit to the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinette’s hamlet
Departure & Return
Directions: Meet your guide outside the entrance/exit to Javel André Citroen metro station (line 10). Exit the metro, at street level you will see the café Regalia. Your guide will be waiting for you by the metro exit across the road from the café. Street address: 2 avenue Emile Zola, 75015 Paris
Your tour will end in Versailles, your guide will provide return tickets and instructions for the easy train ride back to Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note the gardens are not optimal for people with mobility issues or using a wheelchair
- Our skip-the-line privilege does not extend to the security checkpoint
- Please note: You will need to wear a mask when on the train to and from Versailles.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are looking to actually tour the palace and enjoy all of its inner workings its best to go towards November-March." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews