- A full-day bike tour of Versailles and its palace
- Learn about French history from an informative guide
- Take advantage of skip-the-line access
- Round-trip train fares included
Departure & Return
Meet outside of a train station named Gare Saint-Lazare, in front of STARBUCKS COFFEE. located at the address : 2 Rue de la Pépinière. BE AWARE there are 4 Starbucks in and around the train station.
At the end of the tour your guide will give you the train ticket to go back in Paris and you'll be able to visit the Chateau de Versailles as long as you want. You'll decide when you want to go back in Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring an ID for travelers under 18 years old
- Infant seats are available if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s a lot of walking and riding so wear comfortable shoes and clothes." See review
- "Be prepared for a long day of walking and biking, but to experience the whole of Versailles (most of which you'd likely never see on foot) is well worth it." See review
- "It's definitely a long and tiring day but absolutely worth it!" See review