Explore our promoted experiences
- A full-day bike tour of Versailles and its palace
- Learn about French history from an informative guide
- Take advantage of a smooth access with your timed entrance ticket
- Round-trip train fares included
Departure & Return
Meet outside of a train station named Gare Saint-Lazare, at the entrance to the STARBUCKS COFFEE. Located at the address : 2 Rue de la Pépinière. BE AWARE there are 4 Starbucks in and around the train station.
At the end of the bike tour, you'll be able to visit the Palace of Versailles for as long as you want! The guide will give you train tickets and a map of Versailles town for the 15-minute walk back to the train station. The trains from Versailles to Paris run every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring an ID for travelers under 18 years old
- Infant seats are available if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All Tour participants over the age of 9 years old MUST know how to ride a bike solo.
- Children aged 6 months to 4 years old can sit in a child seat on their parents bikes.
- Children aged 5 to 9 years old can: cycle solo, if capable, or on a tandem attachment bike.
- Not recommended for travelers who weigh more than 270 pounds or 122 kilos.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who have knee problems or trouble walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s a lot of walking and riding so wear comfortable shoes and clothes." See review
- "Be prepared for a long day of walking and biking, but to experience the whole of Versailles (most of which you'd likely never see on foot) is well worth it." See review
- "It's definitely a long and tiring day but absolutely worth it!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews