- Skip the long lines at the Louvre museum and enjoy a guided tour
- Enjoy a more personal experience—tour size limited to six people
- Marvel at the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, and other great art works
- Free time to independently explore the Louvre Museum after the tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel, a large arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top. It is located across the road from the Louvre's courtyard. Turn your back on the glass Pyramid and you will see it across the road, just past the roundabout. Metro station : Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7).
Your tour will end inside the Louvre Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Increased security measures may affect lines as visitors are not able to skip the security lines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Louvre Museum Semi-Private Skip the Line Guided Tour .