- A private tour ensures you and your group receive personal attention
- Choose a departure time and tour duration that work best for you
- Skip-the-line tickets will help you beat the crowds
- Kids can see famous artworks and enjoy special games and activities
Departure & Return
Outside the Musée d’Orsay, next to the statue of the Elephant. The guide will be holding a sign with customer's name Directions: To get to Orsay museum, you can go there by foot, or use the Metro, at Solferino on line 12 or RER C, Musée d’Orsay. The tour will end inside the Museum.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Large prams and baby carrier are not allowed in the museum, but pushchairs are available from the cloackrooms on deposit of an identity document.
- Large bags and luggages are not allowed in the museum. They may be left in the cloackroom subject to space.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-line Paris Orsay Museum Private Tour for Kids and Families.