45 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the dark side of the “City of Lights” with pre-booked admission tickets to the Paris Catacombs. Skip-the-line entry lets you beat the rush and jump to the front of the entrance queue. Wander through tunnels and rooms decorated in the human bones and skulls of millions of Parisians. Tickets include an audio headset with commentary available in three languages.
- Skip-the-line admission tickets and audioguide to the Paris Catacombs
- Avoid lengthy lines and save time for more sightseeing with on-the-spot entry
- See thousands of human remains in Paris’s sprawling underground cemetery
- Listen to in-depth background on the macabre attraction in English, French, or Spanish
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Skip-the-line entrance to the Paris Catacombs
Audio guide (available in English, French or Spanish)
Food / drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Europe Tourisme
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Catacombs of Paris Ticket and Audio-Guide
45 to 75 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisCategory
Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)SorbonneChateau de Vaux-le-VicomtePlace VendomeFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolArab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)2nd Arrondissement13th ArrondissementPlace du TertreNational Museum of the RenaissanceGrandes Écuries de ChantillyArc de TriomphePierre Hermé PâtisseriePlace de la RépubliqueParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Paris StoryFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Palais de TokyoIle Saint-Louis