12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Champagne is the drink of kings, of queens, of stars—but definitely not of drivers. Sip to your heart’s content without worrying about getting behind the wheel during this private winery tour. Taste eight different Champagnes at three separate wineries; stroll through vineyards and explore cellars; feast on a 4-course lunch with Champagne pairing; and witness the fine art of “sabrage” (availability dependent). Your day also includes breakfast and round-trip transfers.
- Discover the art of Champagne from your personal guide on a private tour
- Sample eight different Champagnes at three different wineries
- Enjoy a pastry breakfast and 4-course lunch with Champagne pairing
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan
Premium pickup service from your hotel (if located in Paris)
Fresh croissant from the bakery
8 Champagne tasted during the day
Guided visit of one famous Champagne house (Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot)
Authentic Masterclass + tasting led by your wine expert guide (from April depending on weather)
Service of a wine expert driver-guide
Guided visit of one typical middle sized Champagne house
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- We can change the visited wineries upon your wishes (please contact us to arrange special visits, may change prices)
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Winedays - Wine Passport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private day tour to Champagne from Paris?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private day tour to Champagne from Paris?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private day tour to Champagne from Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private day tour to Champagne from Paris?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisBus Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Ladurée ParisLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Saint Germain des PrésThéatre Édouard VIIÉcole MilitairePont NeufPalais Royal Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Palais du LuxembourgFrance MiniatureÎle de la CitéParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Paradis LatinMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Musée des Arts et Métiers Paris Orly Airport (ORY)9th ArrondissementMarché d’AligreParc des Princes