4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
75003 Paris, France
Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All our tours are walking tours, we strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests.
- Please be informed that any accompanying underage children must be carried, as the area is not suitable for strollers. You will have to carry and keep your baby on your lap as well when seated to enjoy our picnic at the end of the tour.
- This tour is tailor made for vegetarian most allergies can be accommodated on the base of cross-contamination tolerance, only Coeliac can not be provided with non gluten products. Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted for Vegans.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7812P209
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceStreet Food Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeStreet Food Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsStreet Food Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)GivernyPalais GarnierRue MontorgueilMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)58 Tour Eiffel RestaurantOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeSèvres National Ceramics MuseumQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Le Manoir de ParisPierre Hermé PâtisserieLe MaraisGérard Mulot PâtisseriePort-Royal des Champs Museum8th ArrondissementLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Café de FloreLa DéfensePalais de JusticeChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal