11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Find out why Paris is called the City of Lights on a private 3-hour evening tour. After comfortable transfer from your accommodation, enjoy a 1.5-hour cruise along the iconic Seine River, which offers unobstructed views of Notre Dame and the Louvre. Afterwards, see the city’s iconic landmarks illuminated in all their splendor by private car. Enjoy photo opportunities at La Madeleine, Grand Palais, Trocadero, and Les Invalides.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Experience the beauty of Paris by night
- Take a scenic cruise along the Seine River
Saved to wishlist!
1-hour cruise on summer season
Guided walking City Tour
Transport by air-conditioned small coach
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to lots of walking, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bruges Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bruges Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bruges Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bruges Small Group Guided Day Tour from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceWater Tours - Île-de-FranceDay Cruises - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWater Tours - Marne-la-ValléeDay Cruises - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - ReimsWater Tours - ReimsDay Cruises - ReimsFull-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Musee DelacroixThéâtre des NouveautésBerthillonMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet)Butte-aux-CaillesPlace du TertreChapelle ExpiatoireParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Ladurée ParisPetit PalaisGalerie VivienneAquaboulevardMusée de l'OrangerieThéatre des VariétésFolies Bergère Les Ombres RestaurantPère Lachaise CemeteryArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Lido de ParisMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)