2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the hidden stories behind the works and lives of Renoir, Degas, Monet, and many other iconic artists on a private 2.5-hour tour of Musee d’Orsay. With express entrance to the Parisian museum, you skip the line and get straight Impressionist masterpieces. If you wish to put an emphasis on a particular artist or style, your guide can easily customize the visit to match your interests.
- Get the personalized experience of a private guide
- Enjoy complimentary admission to Musee d’Orsay
- Skip the long entrance line on arrival
- Choose from four possible start times
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour - Only your travel party & your guide
Skip-the-line priority access
Trained local guide who arranges the tickets for you in advance
Make on-the-spot changes to the tour
Local tips & recommendations
Skip the line Ticket Musee d'Orsay
Departure & Return
Musée d'Orsay , 75007 Paris, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Outside the Musee d'Orsay, in front of the Rhinoceros statue
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Skip the line tickets: 16 euro per person. Payment: cash at the beginning of the tour to your guide. The tour guide will automatically book and buy your skip the line ticket before the tour. If you already have the museum’s ticket or you have the Paris Museum Pass please contact your guide at least 24hours before the tour otherwise she will pay for your ticket and it’s NOT refundable so you will pay the full price.
- Admission fee is free for younger visitors (-18 years old or -26 years old if EU citizens). If you need of one or more free tickets please contact your guide at least 24 hours before the tour otherwise you will pay the full price.
- These tickets are named, not flexible (fixed entrance time) and not refundable.
- Your guide will buy the tickets in advance for you, thus you do not have to buy them.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Impressionism Tour with Skip-the-Line Musee d'Orsay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Impressionism Tour with Skip-the-Line Musee d'Orsay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Impressionism Tour with Skip-the-Line Musee d'Orsay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Impressionism Tour with Skip-the-Line Musee d'Orsay
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisArt Tours - BloisCategory
Obelisk of LuxorChateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte6th ArrondissementChâteau de MalmaisonNissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)National Museum of the RenaissanceMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Paris Orly Airport (ORY)Pont Alexandre IIICarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Musée des Plans-ReliefsArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Château de FontainebleauSainte ChapellePalais Royal BerthillonAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée