9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
See many noteworthy sights of Paris in one day, including skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum (if option selected). With a guide, tour Montmartre and the Latin Quarter. At the Eiffel Tower, head up to the second level for views of the city. A ticket for a Seine River cruise is also included on this small-group sightseeing tour of Paris.
- Paris sightseeing with a small-group maximum of 15 people
- Cram multiple postcard-worthy attractions into one day
- Skip-the-line tickets included to the Eiffel Tower plus a Seine River cruise
- Upgrade to include skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre Museum
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Participants on this tour travel on foot and by metro for a more local, active experience.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the Line Eiffel Tower tickets (non-guided)
Licensed English speaking guide
Small groups (maximum of 15)
Skip the Line Louvre tickets if option chosen
1 hour Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
Visit of Sacré Coeur Basilica
Montmartre guided neighborhood walk
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
75018 Paris, France
Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Eiffel Tower is non-guided
- Please note: this is a walking tour, including some transportation by Metro
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Guided portion of this tour will end on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, where tickets can be purchased to go up to the summit (third floor) on your own
- Seine River ticket will be distributed at the end of the guided Eiffel Tower tour, this is an open ticket to be used the same day or on another day (audio guide available during cruise)
- No strollers permitted
- Be prepared for security check-in upon entering the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, and that only bags smaller than 21.6"x13.8"x7.8" (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) are permitted
- In the event of an unforeseen closure of the Eiffel Tower, your itinerary will be subject to change and a visit to Montparnasse Tower will take place
- Montparnasse Tower boasts a spectacular view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower from its rooftop
- Please note if you choose the Louvre option that exhibits at the Louvre are subject to change.
- Please note if you choose the Louvre Option that galleries within the Louvre are subject to closures without notice.
- Tour Only in English.
- Your skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tickets allow access to the second floor only. If you desire to ascend to the third floor, it’s possible to buy a third floor ticket at the main ticket desk on the ground floor and wait in line again.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris in a Day: Montmartre, Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise & Optional Louvre?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris in a Day: Montmartre, Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise & Optional Louvre?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris in a Day: Montmartre, Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise & Optional Louvre?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris in a Day: Montmartre, Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise & Optional Louvre?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 46018P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceDay Cruises - Île-de-FranceWater Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeDay Cruises - Marne-la-ValléeWater Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsDay Cruises - ReimsWater Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsFull-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Marché des Enfants RougesPort-Royal des Champs MuseumThéatre Édouard VIIMarché d’AligrePlace des VosgesAvenue des Champs-ÉlyséesCésar Palace CabaretLa Cinémathèque FrançaiseMontparnasseButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)Galerie ViviennePromenade PlantéeMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)PigalleLa Seine MusicaleArab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)Sèvres National Ceramics MuseumIle Saint-LouisGrands Boulevards