Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Louvre Museum and marvel at treasures including the 'Mona Lisa' and the 'Venus de Milo'
- Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to the Eiffel Tower
- Make the most of your time in Paris and see top city attractions in one day
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 15 minutes prior to the departure, ARC DE TRIOMPHE DU CARROUSEL 75001 - Paris - Meeting point at the Arc the Triomphe du Carrousel facing the Louvre pyramid with our guide with a Paris City Vision sign.
Tour ends at the Eiffel Tower.
What To Expect
Next, climb aboard a boat for a cruise along the Seine River to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Then, disembark and ascend the famous tower—with skip-the-line entry—to capture unrivaled views of Paris’ metropolitan sprawl. Your day tour ends here.
Board a second Seine River cruise to Île de la Cité for a guided tour of the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: this is a walking tour and not wheelchair accessible
- There will not be possible to access or purchase tickets up to the 3rd level
- Compulsory cloakroom for large bags, baby strollers and umbrellas in the Louvre
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be some waiting at the security check and for the lift
- Note: Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are LOTS of stairs and even though 4 people on the tour clearly needed the available elevators in the Louvre, the guide did not make them available." See review
- "Great seeing a lot of sights in one day however I think its better if you go on your own at your own pace." See review
- "Definitely worth the extra money to have a guided tour." See review