2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Delve into the Latin Quarter, and discover centuries of French history on this private 2-hour walking tour in Paris. Follow a private guide through the Latin Quarter and take in top attractions including the Shakespeare and Company bookstore, once favored by writers such as Fitzgerald, Hemingway, Joyce and Millen. Discover an ancient Merovingian cemetery, hear the tale of St Julian the Poor and learn the origins of Paris’ scholastic heritage. Pass the Cluny Museum on route to the Sorbonne and the Pantheon, then finish in bustling Place Saint Michel.
- Private 2-hour walking tour of Paris’ Latin Quarter
- Explore the Latin Quarter in Paris with a private guide
- Discover the Shakespeare and Company bookstore, once patronized by Fitzgerald and Hemingway
- Gain insight into the origins of Paris’ educational reforms
- Take in top attractions including the Cluny Museum, the Pantheon and the Sorbonne
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
7B Place Saint-Michel, 75006 Paris, France
75005 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible with some modifications, please advise when booking
- Most travelers can participate
- During Covid restrictions period, please bring a mask or shield for you to use during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Napoleone Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Latin District 2-Hour Private Tour: from the Middle Ages to Midnight in Paris?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Latin District 2-Hour Private Tour: from the Middle Ages to Midnight in Paris?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Latin District 2-Hour Private Tour: from the Middle Ages to Midnight in Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Latin District 2-Hour Private Tour: from the Middle Ages to Midnight in Paris?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 13405P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Palais GarnierSaint Germain des PrésOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Fontaine Saint-MichelLe Grand Rex CinemaMémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsParis Orly Airport (ORY)9th ArrondissementGrandes Écuries de ChantillyChâteau de FontainebleauMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)BellevilleGalerie ViviennePierre Hermé Pâtisserie1st ArrondissementNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Château de MalmaisonHard Rock Cafe ParisGaleries Lafayette