4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Embark on a 4-hour guided walking tour of the City of Light, seeing the monuments and attractions that are essential for any Paris visitor. Marvel at the intricate ironwork of the iconic Eiffel Tower, meander along the elegant Champs Élysées and stroll past the ponds in the Jardin des Tuileries. Along the way, your guide will share facts and anecdotes about the city and explain how it's morphed into one of the world's leading cosmopolitan centers.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Get plenty of time to ask questions on this intimate, art historian-led half-day walking tour.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and local art historian guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
39 Rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese language options are available
- OPERATED BY Aeon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9200P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
2nd ArrondissementParc de BercyConciergerie Disneyland® ParisParis Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries)Stade Roland GarrosJardin des PlantesMusée Edith PiafLe Grand Rex CinemaMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Canal Saint-MartinLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Air and Space MuseumQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly)Théatre le RanelaghLa Cinémathèque FrançaiseNational Museum of the RenaissanceLeft Bank (Rive Gauche)Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)