Paris Dinner with Parisian Hosts
- Dinner in Paris with local hosts
- Typical four-course French dinner
- Relaxed evening in the home of English-speaking Parisians
- Customized evenings for singles, couples or families
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Settle in around the dining room table and enjoy a traditional French four-course dinner delivered by a catering company or local eatery. Meals typically include an appetizer, a main course, cheese and dessert, accompanied by regional wine and mineral water.
During the meal, enjoy relaxed and cordial conversation with your hosts in English. It’s a marvelous opportunity to learn about French culture and the lives of modern Parisians, and share stories from your own life. Meals typically last around 2 hours, and the experience can be customized to accommodate single travelers, couples or families with children.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Please specify any food allergies in the special requirements box at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Dinner with Parisian Hosts.