- Chocolate walking tour of Paris
- Walk through Paris' sophisticated 1st arrondissement, from Place de la Concorde through St Honore until Opera Garnier
- Learn about the history of French chocolate
- See famous sights like the Louvre and the Place de la Concorde
- FREE tastings in five of the most exclusive chocolate boutiques!
- Small group limited to 8 people for a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
3 Place de la Madeleine 75008 Paris Meet in front of the blue doors, next to the chocolate shop. Closest Metros: Concorde (M1, M8, M12) and Madeleine (M8, M12, M14) Please ensure you go to PLACE de la Madeleine and not Boulevard de la Madeleine!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide to five artisan chocolate shops, where you’ll enjoy a free sample of some of the finest cocoa-based treats in France. Nibble on gourmet truffles, nut clusters, chocolate bars, cookies and more while learning about traditional chocolate-making methods at each stop.
The leisurely pace and small-group atmosphere provides plenty of time to ask questions, chat with your guide and browse the selection at each stop if you’d like to purchase tasty treats to take home. Throughout the 2-hour tour, your guide will point out some of the Right Bank’s famous sights, such as the Louvre, Rue St-Honore and the Opera Garnier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum numbers, or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please signal any food allergies at time of reservation, and also to your guide at the beginning of your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.