Departure & Return
I will be in front of the fountain, I will hold a telescopic stick in my hand. You can get there with: Metro Line 4, RER C, RER B, Uber or Taxi. Metro station: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame.
Square Saint-Médard. The nearest metro station, called Censier-Daubenton, is 200 m, 2 minutes, walk down. With M. Line 7 you can go to Châtelet, opposite side from the starting point, on the Right Bank of the Seine or to Pont Neuf, close to Louvre. Metro, Uber to the starting point ~2 euro / 6 euro.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art-Tour Ramona Rorvik
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Latin Quarter, on the path of a lost river. Private tour. .