Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour late night Moulin Rouge show with Champagne
- Begin at 11pm and sample Paris’ legendary nightlife in style
- Sip Champagne and soak up the atmosphere in one of the city’s most famous cabaret venues
- Marvel at electrifying performances from the Moulin Rouge’s talented cancan dancers
- Pre-book your tickets and secure your seats for one of the best nights of entertainment in Paris
Departure & Return
Departure PointMoulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
What To Expect
Make your way to Montmartre before the 11pm start time and join the queue to enter the legendary venue, where you’ll take your seats for the late-night performance of the nostalgic Féerie revue. Sip on a half bottle of French champagne and enjoy the sumptuous fin de siècle surroundings that have played host to countless musical legends throughout the years, including Edith Piaf, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra and Liza Minnelli.
Prepare to be mesmerized as a parade of 80 talented dancers and acrobats take the stage, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls. It’s a feast for the senses with spectacular costumes of feathers, sequins and rhinestones and show-stopping numbers performed to original music against the backdrop of elaborate, moving sets.
When the curtain closes on the 2-hour show, emerge back out into the storied streets of Montmartre with stars in your eyes.
Please be advised that this performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Customers who have not yet reached the French legal drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the cabaret will reopen its doors on September 10th, 2021. Due to Covid-19 and local restrictions, dinner options are not available until further notice.
- OPERATED BY Moulin Rouge
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience