- Round-trip transportation from Paris to Mont-Saint-Michel
- Learn a bit about the World Heritage–listed island village from a guide
- Enjoy free time to explore on your own
- Entrance fee and audio guide included
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. It is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). The exit is number 1. As you exit the metro you will see the Palais de Chaillot directly on your left. Your guide will be waiting just outside the metro exit holding a sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women to enter to the Church
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is specifically crafted to respect safety measures and social distancing. Wearing masks is mandatory throughout the tour for all visitors from the age of 11, customers are requested to bring their own mask to the meeting point or access will be denied.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Mont Saint Michel Full Day Experience from Paris by Private Coach.