- 2-hour private Paris Latin Quarter walking tour
- Explore the bohemian Latin Quarter on Paris’s Left Bank
- Discover the neighborhood’s atmospheric lanes, lively nightlife, and university quarter
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences and ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The guide will wait for you in front of McDonalds restaurant, carrying a red canvas tote bag.
We will end the tour in front of cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Departure time is flexible and to be decided in advance via email or phone (provided when booking this tour).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris in person
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands