3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the Musée du Louvre to see its most famous artwork, Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa,' without the typical crowds on this tour that provides skip-the-line access for the museum's last entry of the day. Enter the museum as it's getting ready to close, taking advantage of this time of day to admire the painting among fewer people. Plus, see the museum's other masterpieces with an art historian guide. Tour is limited to 15 people for a small-group experience.
- Skip the line at Paris' Musée du Louvre
- See Leonardo da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' without the crowds
- Learn about world-famous works of art with commentary from your guide
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Small groups of 15 or fewer
Expert English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers are unable to be accommodated on this tour.
- English Only Tour
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that we visit during our tours are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Our tour was a small group at the end of the day which allows you to really get a good view of the stunning collections." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line - Closing Time with the Mona Lisa
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeArt Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisArt Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Château de FontainebleauArchaeological Crypt of Notre Dame12th ArrondissementStade Roland GarrosAvenue des Champs-ÉlyséesLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Manufacture Nationale des GobelinsGare Saint-LazareDalí ParisThéatre des VariétésBastilleParis Orly Airport (ORY)Rue Mouffetard MarketLa MadeleineJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Louis Vuitton FoundationHotel de VilleL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolThéâtre des Nouveautés