Departure & Return
In front of the Saint Michel Fountain. I will stand with a telescopic stick in hand. You can get there with: Metro Line 4, RER C, RER B, Uber or Taxi. Metro station: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame
In front of the church of Saint-Séverin (1 Rue des Prêtres Saint-Séverin, 75005 Paris), 3 minutes walk from the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will walk the entire tour. This is an outdoor experience.
- We will stop in front of each objective about 10 minutes for explanations.
- The visits are only external (exception some churches during the day tour. In the tour 'by night' churches are closed).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art-Tour Ramona Rorvik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.