Departure & Return
The meeting point is: right by the Saint Julien fountain on Square René Viviani. Your guide will be holding a sign with the client's name on it.
The tour will end at the Panthéon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kid-Friendly Private Medieval Paris Tour with Latin Quarter and Panthéon .